Skip to content
The rules of Vedvoy:
- A Human is the Soul.
- All people are initially equal. If you raised yourself upon others, that is the illusion of arrogance.
- Be able to put the interests of others higher than your own ones.
- Do not raise yourself upon people. Be able to listen if you know what they are going to tell you. Trace the arrogance in yourself.
- Learn to do everything from your Soul.
- Modesty is a virtue.
- Be responsible of your words and actions.
- Do not laugh at others` minuses – find yours.
- There is no stronger enemy than you are. Find an equal enemy in yourself and grapple with him.
- Everything is interconnected in the world. If you deceived a person – then somebody will deceive you. If you helped a person – you helped yourself.
- Learn to think originally. Be higher than dogmas. Each dogma narrows the perception of the world.
- Act in accordance with the behest of your inner voice. That is the advice of your Soul – it won’t deceive.
- Arrogance is the main human enemy.